- Large inspection window on cone.
- Access hatch on the cone (18 inch diagonal).
- Sight glasses – one on the cone and one on the silo body above the cone. Extra sight glasses can be fitted upon request.
|tonnage||(cu ft)||(cu m)||(feet)||(m)||(feet)||(m)|
|12||700||19.8||24' 6"||7.4||7' 5"||2.3m|
|16||900||25.4||28' 6"||8.7||7' 5"||2.3m|
- Painting the silo to match sheds or to meet planning regulations – in either brown, grey or green.
- For filling loader buckets or half ton bins – extra height under the cone (providing up to 5 foot 6 inches).
- Auger connections – we can fit augur connections to suit any auger box. We can also supply auger boxes to your specification in mild, galvanized or stainless steel. When we fit an auger connection we can also fit a 6 inch bagging chute on the cone.
- Filler and Breather pipes – can be fitted anywhere around the silo to suit your yard layout.
- Ladder with safety cage can be fitted as required.
- Extra sight glasses can be fitted as required.
- Heavy duty lid with Safety Rail can be supplied – this is particularly useful if you are going to fill the silo with a conveyor.
- Conveyor hatches – can be fitted to larger silos.
- Hoppers – can also be used to connect to augers
Purpose-built to your Specific Requirements
Customize Your Silo
- What Size silo are you looking for? (usually big enough to hold 2 weeks or 1 month of feed)
- How are you going to empty the feed? Is it just filling into a bag or barrow, a loader bucket or into a feed system? Or are you looking to fill a feed wagon
- And finally do you need any customisations?
- Do you need extra height under the outlet?
- Do you need your V-Mac Silo Painted (if you are going for the TAM grant, you will need it painted)
Your order only goes into our production plan when we have all the information that we need to make your V-Mac Silo – this includes confirmation from you that you have your silo base installed and any other information that we need. Once we have this, we book in a production slot for your V-Mac Silo.